POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Old & New (Elephant Dream) : Re: Old & New (Elephant Dream) Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:14:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Old & New (Elephant Dream)
From: clipka
Date: 29 Mar 2009 13:15:00
Message: <web.49cfac6244396812ea392f10@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> Then there *must* be a difference in display because I can see every detail
> of the elephant and of the walls, even in the corners...
>
> I shall check my settings again.

Whoops - hold it.

Just had a closer look at the shot again, only to find that it is not so bad
really - but that my display is not so good regarding vertical viewing angle; I
did set it properly for viewing when I'm working on my own shots, but contrast
seems to suffer when I'm slumped back in my chair lazily, viewing others'
works...